Introduction

After 30 years, I think that maybe I've finally learned something.

Of course, this may not be true, but I'm going to be living and working on the basis of what I write on this 'blog'--this 'learning'. You can read it and take it for what it's worth. I'll be creating sections based on various topics.

It's based on what I've learned in the fields of biology, philosophy and spirituality. The world is changing, and fast. But medicine hasn't kept up with this pace. The model that modern medicine is based on predates Quantum Physics. This old thinking about the physics of our bodies has led to improper beliefs about our bodies and how they work. My goal here is to share something more akin to the truth of how our bodies and mids work in the hopes of promoting better health and a better life.

Truth is, I could never figure out what I'm supposed to do on this earth. The thing I seem to be good at is researching and disseminating information, so I'm going share my findings by posting here and trying to keep everyone up to date.

I hope you can find it useful.

The Rejection of Femininity

Well, I suppose in many ways, women have achieved equal status with men, but what does that really mean? Equal pay? Equal recognition? Equal treatment in various social venues? I don't know, exactly...but I've been thinking about something.

I'd argue that the equality that has been gained is an entirely false equality. Instead of placing what we would define as 'feminine' are in fact still looked down upon. Pretty, quiet, gentle, caring. All of these things are seen as traditionally feminine, but somehow, are not at all valued in Western Society. In fact, in order to 'compete' with men, women have had to discard those 'feminine' qualities, in favor of strong, dominant, aggressive traits, which are traditionally 'masculine'.

Please note, I'm using societally-defined gender roles here, in very loose terms. Please don't criticize me on this point--I'm merely using the terms for clarity and concision.

The point is, there has been no acceptance of femininity in our society. How about letting our sons play skip-rope, or worse yet, with dolls? Or play dress-up? Not likely, for most people. In fact, we're still incredibly homophobic as a society, to the extent that we've demonized the feminine. Why should I feel this way? Well, keep reading....